Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jazzy Fai!!

I just explained to my friend, Jazmine about a movie called It. It's about this killer clown and there's some teenagers who have to kill the clown. They are on their way to kill it and the teenagers stop and start discussing the plan on how to kill it and then teenagers begin to get scared. Then, one of the boys goes "Are we men or are we mice?" Then the rest of the teenagers say "We're mice!" raising their fists into the air. Then the teenager says "Then let's act like mice!" Haha I thought it was fuuny so I decided to share it with the rest of you's.

1 comment:

Tash said...

Hey!!! I think that movie is messed up but sometimes hilarious at the same time. Have you seen Joy Ride?? Because I watched it when I was little and it scared me but now it's just dumb.