Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Final Essay!!

I wrote a total of 28 posts. A majority of them were based on my opinion or interest, and some of them were school based. If you look at my posts, I would say about 90% of the posts have my ideas in them. I didn't recieve very many comments at all. All my posts had a balance of who commented on them. It was either one comment or no comment and that might be because I didn't express my ideas or whatever my posts were about to the fullest. I could have gone into a little bit more detail.
The post that I enjoyed the most was when I made the post of me and my Gregory becasue I liked the way the picture turned out and it was fun doing it. It wasn't hard to do but it was fun changing the picture from different colors to diffrent textiles. I did change blog themes because I'm the kind of person who likes to switch it up a little every now and then. I don't like keeping things the same. I'm full of creativity and I like to show that through my blog or how ever else I can.
I have a total of eight widgets on my blog. It varies from maps, to playlists, to pictures and to updates. I think I have enough widgets on my blog. You can never have too many widgets.

No comments: